I hate to make you cringe on a beautiful morning like this, but we have been shocked to hear of a knitting related accident, which must be prevented from happening again.
One of our regular customers, the lovely Miss T, who always has a pair of socks on the go, managed to fall on a 4mm sock pin which went right through her foot. Miss T will be OK, and is just about able to walk, but has endured a huge amount of pain, caused by her favourite hobby.
We wish Miss T a speedy recovery, and hope that she isn't put off knitting.
PLEASE! We urge you all to get tougher slippers, and keep your pins safe.
Knitted first aid sign by Sue Russel