Wednesday 12 March 2008

COLONY STARS WASH HANDS AT LAST.

The Colony Rooms of Soho, now have five roller hand towels, stitched together from bits of old towel, as first shown in their raw state, on this blog, February 15th last. 

To celebrate this momentous feat, Prick Your Finger is giving away  Free Green Face Flannels. All you have to do is answer this simple question;

Q. Who is mopping his brow in ecstasy with the said hand towel?
 
Answers on postcards to, Prick Your Finger, 260 Globe Rd E2 OJD, but for lazy entries, a comment will do.

Thank you to Hilary Penn for whipping her camera out of her handbag to capture these special  moments.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is he that well known blue movie star anglebert humpindick??
do i win the prize??

Prick Your Finger said...

yes, you win a lovely green face flannel for having a very good guess, just tell me where you want me to leave it. I once met Anglebert Humpindick, when I went on Saga radio to talk about knitting. On the way there I pulled my bike up behind a cement mixer and some cement slopped out into my handbag which was open in my bike basket, so when I arrived there and shook Humpingdick's hand, my bag in my other hand was realy heavy.

Anonymous said...

I think it might be Augustus Johns. Were there ever such handsome draper of fine towellage? I hear it changed said superstar's life! I am with my gorgeous friend Piers, and he thought you may like this lovely song. Is there choir practice on Monday?