Monday 20 September 2010

IN THE LOOP 2 - SHETLAND / FURY GABLES.


...and here is another reason why I haven't blogged for ages! We were blown away in the Shetland Islands. We went for In The Loop 2 Knitting Conference at the Shetland Museum in Lerwick, where I was speaking. We took our bikes and one day I bunked off to photograph fury gable ends of deralict croft cottages, which turned me on for many reasons but mostly because I am knitting a grey Herdwick raglan pullover.More Shetland anecdotes to follow soon.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful!
I miss you guys! The shop looks great online but I'm betting it's even better in person. I'm about overdue for a visit, it's been three months since I've been there!
I finally finished knitting most of the red cardigan, but now it's the buttonhole trim I've got to finish.... I had put it mostly together in impatience, but now taking it apart again so that I can put it together properly. Hopefully the next time I drop by I'll be wearing it!
XXX
LAA

halline said...

designs as she has been doing for almost three (3) decades. quinceanera dress This collection, however, includes flower girl dresses and ring bearers’ red evening dress suits appropriate for any child attending or participating in a wedding planned for the most royal of occasions red evening dress