Sunday 26 September 2010

KATHYRN'S FIRST PROJECTS.

Thanks to Kathyrn, who has sent us photos of her first giant leaps in crochet.
Kathryn came for a class last Halloween, and since then she has not looked back.
Kathryn said, "I didn't believe you when you said I could learn the basics in just 2 hours, but you were absolutely right, and I thought you might like to see some of the things that I have made in my first year of crocheting."
Kathryn clearly has plans, she explains,
"I've totally fallen in love with crochet and its many possibilities. I especially love the freedom you get with crochet and am about to start my first ever freeform scarf (oh, and a blanket, and a multicoloured granny shawl, and some fingerless gloves, and a beret, and a hand puppet, and a cushion cover, and a toy dragon, the list goes on and on...)"

Well done Kathryn, we are delighted for you. Love PYF x

No comments: